The interfaculty department of foreign languages includes 25 people: 2 associate professors, candidates of philological sciences, one senior teacher and 22 assistants
The professors and teachers of interfaculty chair of Foreign languages have had their scientific articles published in Republic, international journals and internet on- line journals “ Economics and socium”, scientific practical journals “ Theory and practice of modern science “, international scientific – practical journals . Specifically, J. Taspanova “ The place of phraseological constructions in Karakalpakstan press” in the journal”Communication in the modern world “ of Voronej State university and “ The category of number in Russian and English languages” in “ Theory and practice of modern science” journal , R. Eschanova “ Effective use of audiovisual aids in teaching English “ the article in “ Economics and socium”, electronic scientific- practical periodic journal , “Theoretical aspects of formation of communicative competence at English classes at “ Theory and practice of modern science “ international scientific – practical journal , M. Kalabaeva and G Tleumuratov “ Components of type N+N as distinctors of gender nomination persons in English and Karakalpak languages “ article in international scientific journal “ Innovation science “ of Scientific publishing centre “ AETERNA” , Z. Moldakhmetova “ Use of newest information technologies in teaching English “ the article in an electronic on-line journal “ Economics and socium” , I .Xodjalepesova “ The role of audition in teaching English” in “ Economics and socium” . I. Mambetova “ The role of information technology in social and cultural development “ in “ Eastern European Scientific “ journal . assistant teacher G. Allaniazova “ Testing students language skills at English classes “ , a thesis at scientific- practical conference at the Centre of Development of Innovative methods in teaching Foreign languages under Us SWLU , assistant teacher R. Eschanova “ Comparative study of Tense forms of verbs in Karakalpak and English languages “ article in “ Teacher and continuous education “ journal , assistant professor D. Kubeisinova and E. Menlimuratova “ What ways of classroom management in teaching English can we use in ESP auditorium ?” an article in “ Knowledge and education in Karakalpakistan ” journal , E. Menlimuratova “ On issues of a great variety of self- work at the system of practical classes on foreign languages to the non- philological faculty students , the article in “ Bulletin”, the journal of Karakalpak state university , M . Saparniazova and D. Seitnazarova “ Semantic correlation of prepositions in different languages in “ Bulletin”,A. Embergenova and M. Kalabaeva “ Application of intensive methods in teaching English at Higher educational institutions “, the article in international scientific – practical journal “ Forum of young scientists” and the article “ Innovation technologies in teaching English at higher educational institutions “ in “ Theory and practice of modern science “.
A lot of scientific articles are also published in Republic scientific journals , Karakalpak state university ‘s publications such as : “ Bulletin”, “ Koreanstudy in Usbekistan“, “ Knowledge and education in Karakalpakstan”, “ A teacher and continuous education” by assistant professors as Kubeisinova D.T., Jollibekova M.R., a senior teacher Eskaraeva S., assistant teachers Menlimuratova E., Saparniasova M. A., Seitnazarova D.X., Allaniazova G. A., Moldakhmedova Z.K., Abdimuratova N.P., Mambetova I. J., Torebaeva F. K., Bekmuratova N. A., Babanazarova G. J.
During academic year , a great number of educational and educational- methodical manuals were published :
1. I .Mambetova , S. Samarov “ System analysis : Theory and practice issues ( monograph, volume- 13,7 print units ). “ Stars of literature” -2017
2. M. Jollibekova , S . Masharipova “ Methods of using game technology in the process of developing speech culture of students and learners “ , educational- methodic manual “ MirazizNukus” Ltd. Corp. publishing house.
3. M. Kalabaeva , M. Jollibekova , S. Dauletnazarova , G. Allaniazova “ Oil and gas production” , educational- methodic manual ( MirazizNukus publication). Nukus -2017 .volume- 4,7 print unit)
4. On the co-authorship of M.Kalabaeva, A.Esmurzaeva, A.Embergenova “The world of idioms” was published.
5. On the authorship of Z.Moldakhmetova the brief English Uzbek dictionary of law – term was published
6. On the authorship of N.Abdimuratova the teaching manual “Forming of the social-cultural competence of future English teachers” was published.
7. On the co-authorship of D.Kubeysinova and N.Bekmuratova the “Dictionary of Physics” was published
8. On the co-authorship of D.Kubeysinova and J.Taspanova the teaching manual “Mass Media” was published
9. On the co-authorship of S.Eskaraeva, F.Torebaeva, N.Bekmuratova, G.Babanazarova the teaching manual “English through songs” was published
10. on the co-authorship of Z.Moldakhmetova and R.Eshanova the brief dictionary of geographical terms was published
11. On the co-authorship of Z.Moldakhmetova and R.Eshanova the teaching manual “”English texts on Geodesy for students” was published.
12. On the authorship of I.Mambetova the teaching manual “Pedagogical – psychological principles of preparing and use of multimedia source connected with teaching of foreign language” was published.
13. On the co-authorship of E.Menlimuratova, S.Eskaraeva, K.Kunnazarova and M.Utebaev the dictionary “Multilingual dictionary for Law students” was published.
14. On the co-authorship of A.Bayniyazov, G.Babanazarov and S.Dawletnazarova the brief dictionary “English – Karakalpak brief dictionary of sport terms” was published.
15. On the authorship of D.Kubeysinova the monograph “syntactic-semantic peculiarities of personal pronouns in the sentence structure of modern English language” was published.
The fore defend teachers of the department are I.Mambetova. The theme of the scientific work is “The methodical – didactic basis of preparing and use of multimedia studying presentations in teaching foreign language” (by the example of materials of the Republic of Karakalpakstan). Code: 13.00.02. – the methods and the theory of education and upbringing (in the directions). Scientific supervisor: prof. S.Samarov, phD
Abdimuratova N.P. The theme of the scientific work is “Forming of the social-cultural competence of future English teachers” Code: 13.00.01. – the theory and the history of pedagogics. The management of the education. Scientific supervisor: prof. S.K.Annamuratova, phD
Khabipova R.A. The theme of the scientific work is “Instrumental syntaxems in English and Karakalpak languages”. Code: 10.00.06. – comparative study of literature, comparative linguistics and study of translation. Scientific supervisor: prof. of SamIoFL U.Usmanov
Works published by professor-teachers of the chair